Study Room Rules:
- Rooms are available only during the hours that the library is open.
- Rooms may not be reserved but may be signed into one time per day for up to two (2) hours.
- You must be 16 years old or older to use a study room and must present a photo ID to be signed in.
- Study room use is at the discretion of the library and/or the library director.
- The room must be in continuous use by the group or individual.
- Study rooms are available for educational purposes only.
- Study rooms shall not be used for entrepreneurial or commercial purposes, or any unlawful purposes.
- No food is allowed in the study rooms, however, drinks with a lid are permitted. Study rooms must be left clean, and in the same condition as found.
- No signage or decorations may be affixed to walls, flooring, woodwork, ceiling, or furniture.
- Study room activities must not interfere with or disturb Library staff or users. Music and other noise must be kept to a level acceptable to the Library.
- No illegal, immoral, offensive, or unsafe activities shall be permitted within the library or study rooms.
- Any person deemed to violate the rules at the Library Director's discretion may be banned temporarily or permanently from the use of said room. In the case of repeat violations, they may be banned from the facility.
Study Room 105 seats up to 3 (three) people